On-A-Roll Lifter spinner
Need a better way to move heavy media rolls out of inventory and into position for loading and unloading?
The Foster On-a-Roll® Spinner makes life easier for operators. When it spins the roll, the centrifugal force locks the roll in place on the differential shaft. For unloading, the roll is spun in the opposite direction and the friction lock releases.
In any shop handling rolls of print media or other material, a Foster On-a-Roll Lifter® is a must-have tool. Here are just a few reasons:
• Material damage is reduced or eliminated when moving rolls.
• Large media and heavy material rolls are handled quickly and easily.
• The simple hydraulic foot pump makes lifting effortless.
• Bi-directional rollers permit spinning the roll in either direction.
• 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
Features & Options
- Pair of heavy-duty swivel casters with easy step-on locking brake
- Bi-directional rollers permit spinning the roll in either direction
- Reduces on-the-job injuries and enables all workers to move heavy rolls
- User-friendly operation avoids costly and dangerous handling mistakes that damage media
- Rugged construction ensures long lifter life
- Single-person operation saves labor and time
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
See brochure for model variations