On-A-Roll Lifter Standard
Designed specifically for sign makers and other businesses with the need to handle wide or heavy media rolls. It enables users to quickly and effortlessly lift media as heavy as 660 lbs (300 kg) and as wide as 16 feet 5 inches (5 m), with diameters as great as 15.75 inches (40 cm). The ergonomic pull bar allows users to maneuver around tight corners and through narrow passages.
Save Your Back.
No pulling. No heaving. No hefting. In minutes, with no strain to the back, you can lift heavy or wide rolls associated with today’s larger and faster print runs. The On-A-Roll Lifters® sturdy steel construction allows the lifting of media up to 660 lbs. and up to 16′ 5″ wide.
Avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media.
What was once a two-person job becomes manageable by one, allowing a single employee to safely handle over-sized and heavy media.
Sleek and solid, the On-A-Roll Lifter® is designed to operate in the tightest of shops – even those with limited floor space. The On-A-Roll Lifter®
has a 4″ clearance on the bottom fork. This allows the On-A-Roll Lifter® to work with most brands of printers.
Features & Options
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters enable maneuvering through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Solid steel handle extension provides additional control for the user to maneuver materials in tight spots.
- 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
See brochure for model variations